FOOD FOR THOUGHT: VITAMINS, MINERALS, AND VIBRATIONAL BALANCE
On-Site Consultations: Add $25.00 to order
Phone/Text: 770-912-5800 Email: Ldiamennaa@aol.com
- 1) After making your selection text and email confirmation of your receipt. For a summary charting it equires:
- 2) Name
- 3) Date Of Birth:
- 4) Time Of Birth:
- 5) Place Of Birth
CAULIFLOWER RICE AND ASPARAGUS WITH MANGO CILANTRO SALAD
DELICATA SQUASH SAMOSA
FRUIT SMOOTHIE: Banana, Dates, Jackfruit, Papaya, Pineapple, Strawberries,
ORANGE LENTIL SOUP WITH THYME
- SOUPS ADD COLOR AND ARE RICH IN PROTEIN
- Make bean soups using high-quality natural ingredients with Legumes. Because of the protein content in bean soups, they are a good food for filling one up on a vegetarian lifestyle when and a compliment with other dishes. Beans are multiculural and very hearty.
The Muslims are well known for serving their muffins with small navy beans, such as the white, pink or red.
Try the Japanese red adzuki beans with kombu cooked in. Kombu is a sea vegetable.
The Indian lentil beans are used to make samosas. Lentils are also very popular in Ethiopian Cuisine, served with the flat circular Njera bread. Lentils come in a variety of colors: black, green, and orange. Lentil soups can be made in less than an hour.
- Beans from the soup can be served in creative tasteful recipes like for chili and the Mexican tacos or burritos.
Add fresh vegetables & fresh herbs to your soups to add more flavor and nutrition. This way beans will never become boring.
HEALTH WEALTH AND ROMANCE
- [_] Foodtherapy
- [_] Colortherapy
- [_] Aromatherapy
- [_] Meditation
- [_] Tonal Therapy
- [_] Massage Therapy
- [_] Crystal Therapy
1) 1st Week: Sensitivities/Goals/Foods
2) 2nd Week: Meal Planning & Shopping (15-30-60 min)
3) 3rd Week: Cravings/Behaviors
4) 4th Week: Identifying Supportive Relationships
PHONE CONSULTATION L'dia Men-Na'a 770-912-580
BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY WITH FOOD CHARTING:
Healthier ways of eating helps us to handle the difficulties and pressures of the outside world and see them as challenges that energize rather than depress us. The flexibility of our thinking is affected by the flexibility of our bodies. A more balanced way of eating includes: fruits, vegetables, some whole grains, and sea vegetables in soups or stews.
FRESH VEGETABLES EATEN REGULARLY
Choose from the list of the best vegetables. Round vegetables include the fall and winter squashes, cabbage, and onions, these effect the heart and stomach centers. These vegetables will help to stabilize the level of sugar in the blood.
HEALTH WEALTH AND ROMANCE
FOR VIBRATIONAL ENERGY:
[_] 1: Opening: New Start
[_] 2: Passive: Willingness To Wait
[_] 3: Expression: Imaginative Ideas
[_] 4: Organize: Stay On Task
[_] 5: Change: New Adjustments
[_] 6: Health: Home Responsibilities
[_] 7: Reflection: Spiritual Order
[_] 8: Efficient: Business Management
[_] 9: Closing Cycle: Community