CHANGE MODEL: UNIVERSAL LAWS AND AGREEMENTS
TRANS THEORETICAL BEHAVIOR CHANGE MODEL
Personal attributes as well as behavioral determinants will encourage behavior change:
- [_] Self-efficacy: The belief that one has the skills & can perform the principles
- [_] Perceived threat and outcome expectations: Vulnerability
- [_] Perceived Severity: The seriousness of the issue
- [_] Outcome Expectations: Positive benefits as a result from utilizing principles
- [_] Perceived Barriers: Beliefs about & cost of incorporating new principles with behavior
- [_] Social Support: The existing of reinforcement of positive behavior changes from friends, partners, family, etc…
The Stages of Change/Transtheoretical Model:
Where Are You On The Assessment Scale:
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- [_] (0 Relapsed) Not trying
- [_] (1-3 red) Pre-contemplation
- [_] (4-6 yellow) Contemplation
- [_] (7-9) Planning
- [_] (10 green) Maintaining
The purpose of this model is to determine one’s position and the factors that promote or inhibit your process for change.
- [_] Pre-contemplation: Are you aware of your purpose in life?
- There is no intention to change my behavior or belief regarding my destiny to achieve success. I am ignorant to the knowledge of myself. For example: In regards displaying character of weakness or imbalances, I demonstrate this in more than one area.
- [_]Contemplation: Person recognizes that behavior places them at risk:
- I have thought about changing, expressed regrets, due to lack of responsibility, but I am not committed to making personal changes to raise my vibratory rate.
- [_] Planning/Preparation: Person intends to change weak or imbalanced behavior:
- I am getting ready, I may have spoken about changing the way I live or expressed to others about what I am are going to do differently.
- [_] Action:
- I have recently changed a weak trait or an imbalance behavior for at least 6 months
- Maintenance: Person is comfortable with change and has maintained for longer than 6 months.
- I am demonstrating my strengths. I have developed a plan and maintained a routine that I am comfortable with in order to reach my daily, monthly, and yearly goals. (At this stage people may encounter problems trying to maintain this behavior change when in association with those who do not support the change).
- [_] Relapse: I have discontinued change and reverted back to past patterns of weakness or imbalanced behavior:
- This can happen at any stage.
- [_] 1. The Law of Divine Oneness: Everything I think, believe, & do, affects others & the universe around me
- [_] 2. The Law of Vibration: Everything in the Universe moves, vibrates, & travels in circu lar patterns. This also applies to my thoughts, feelings, desires, and wills.
- [_] 3. The Law of Action: I engage in actions that support my thoughts, dreams, emotions & words.
- [_] 4. The Law of Correspondence: As above, so below. Energy, light, vibration, & motion – have their corresponding principles in the etheric or universe.
- [_] 5. The Law of Cause and Effect: To reap what I have sown. Every action has a reaction or consequence.
- [_] 6. The Law of Compensation: The visible effects of my deeds was given to me in the form of a gift finances, an inheritance, my friendships, and bestowed blessings.
- [_] 7. The Law of Attraction: My thoughts, feelings, words, & actions produce energies which, in turn, attracted like energies. Negative energies attracted negative energies & positive energies attracted positive energies.
- [_] 8. The Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy: I have changed the energies in my life by understanding the Universal Laws & applying the prin ciples in a way that brought about change.
- [_] 9. The Law of Relativity: Challenges (Tests of Initiation) come in my life for the purpose of strengthening the Light within. I consider the challenges while remaining connected to my heart’s desire vibration as I engage in solving the problems. I put everything into its proper perspective.
- [_] 10. The Law of Polarity: Everything is on a continuum & has an opposite. I learn how to suppress & transform un desirable thoughts by concentrating on what I wanted to draw to me.
- [_] 11. The Law of Rhythm: Rhythms establish seasons, cycles, stages of development, & patterns. Each cycle reflects the regularity of The Creator’s Universe. To master this law I must be able to rise above my emotions into the thinking of God, by never getting too excited or allowing negative things to penetrate my consciousness.
- [_] 12. The Law of Gender: Everything has its masculine (yang) & feminine (yin) principles, the basis for all creation. I am learning to balance the masculine & feminine energies within myself to become a Master and a true co-creator with God.
- EXCERPT: ILOVEULOVE
Choose a Universal Law that applies to the current situation and/or the desired change which can be implemented for Self-Development this week: #__
Choose a Positive Affirmations that will help to encourage or motivate change.