Save Our Teen L.I.V.E.S.
Save Our Teen L.I.V.E.S
"Save Our Teen L.I.V.E.S" is a program designed for youth who are in need of a an educational program that is healthy and straight forward regarding reproductive health, relationships and sexual behavior. It encourages youth who are dynamic and independent but are tired of the conventional approach to abstinence programs. "Save Our Teen L.I.V.E.S" adds joy, inspiration, creativity, as it inspires enthusiasm and excitement regarding a healthy lifestyle. Youth are able to strengthen mental and emotional balance in a warm non-threatening environment, feeling a sense of caring, healing, patience, sympathy and compassion. The vibration created in the teaching environment will seem peaceful and harmonious to most participants.
"Save Our Teen L.I.V.E.S" induces a sense of freedom and acts of courage with passion and excitement. One will sense that a student participating in "Save Our Teen L.I.V.E.S" can do anything, is extremely capable, and a true survivor. Youth learn to be highly flexible, in order to adapt to new circumstances quickly, and make important decisions regarding reducing "at-risk" behavior's associated with sexual and substance abuse activities. Intuition becomes sharper and intelligence increases so that their decision making is based on facts and almost always right on the money.VISION BOARD:
Images that reinforce ideas about love
- Healthy Relationships: Identifying the 4 types of love and relationships that reinforce family values. Learning how to choose relationships that are both fulfilling and supportive of future goals.
- Discussing essential oils that support curbing an overly enhanced sexual drive and promote more discipline of one's nature are introduced.
LEAVING A LEGACY MAINTAINING A VISION:
- Documenting the lives and accoomplishments of those who have made contributions
SAVE OUR TEEN L.I.V.E.S.
Leadership Independence Virtues And Empowerment For Success
The Builders Of Nations
[_] Students are enrolled in an educational program that requires consistent attendance
[_] Signed parental consent form for all youth under the age of 18.
GROUPS ACCORDING TO
AGE & GRADE
- [_] Ages: 8- 9 4th -5th
- [_] Ages: 10-12 6th - 7th
- [_] Ages: 13-14 8th - 9th
- [_] Ages: 14-15 9th -10th
- [_] Ages: 17-18 11th-12th
MY INNERCHILD AND LIFE PURPOSE:
Recognizes the natural talents a youth was born with. How to maintain vital energy for success through wholistic health: Mental, spiritual, emotional and physical balance. Discussion and activities also involves: healthy nutritional awareness, activities to release tension and stress. Healthy and productive friendships. Parents/Teachers are encouraged to purchase the "Key Steps To Parenting By The Numbers" and share the family vision with the student. http://www.healthwealthandromance.com/
SOCIAL MEDIA AND MESSAGES:
Current events assignment to identify tv programs, radio, movies, print media, electronic magazines, and newspapers etc. Exposing negative ideas that are influentual and may lead to risky unhealthy behaviors & unhealthy relationships. Sharing uplifting information that encourages positive behaviors to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Choosing an article from the "news" to write about: Submitting articles of peers and other youth accomplishing their goals and making an impact on community.
REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH AND TEEN ABSTINENCE:
(2 Gender base seperation of Female and Male students): Teaches youth the benefits of waiting until one is in a committed relationship, such as marriage, before engaging in sexual activity. Making a list of activities sexual and non-sexual that can transmit bacterial and viral infections such as Chlamydia, gonorrhea, hepatitis, herpes, HIV, etc. (images of actual disease shown). Class includes the following information:
- Female Reproductive Anatomy: Hormones, why there is a menstrual cycle, breast care, hygiene, herbs, essential oils. Effects of substances on future reproductive health.
- Male Reproductive Anatomy: Hormones, the purpose for erections & health related causes of erectile dysfunction, hygiene, herbs, essential oils. Effects of substances on future reproductive health.