CBY: A Man's Health
CBY: A Man's Health
- [_] 1. Canned goods. The common household chemical bisphenol A (BPA) can lower sperm counts and motility, according to a study published in Reproductive Toxicology. High BPA levels in urine were associated with poor sperm quality. Food packaging is a major source of BPA, which can seep into the food. Most food cans are coated with BPA resin, and acidic canned foods are especially risky.
- [_] 2. Stress. According to research from the Population Council published in Endocrinology, stress can cut sperm count dramatically by inhibiting the production of testosterone.
- 3. Alcohol. Drinking alcohol can inhibit sperm production and lower sperm counts. Alcohol affects sperm in two ways: first, it may increase the production of estrogen by the liver, which can lower sperm count, and second, it can directly poison the sperm-producing cells of the testicle.
- [_] 4. Tight undies. A study at British fertility clinics found that men who preferred to wearing tight underpants as opposed to loose ones had reduced levels of swimming sperm – a strong indicator of male infertility.
- [_] 5. Smoking. Smokers have been shown to have diminished fertility compared to non-smokers. Smoking may adversely affect the sperm’s movement, as well as the health of the sperm. And it’s not just cigarettes, heavy marijuana smokers have been found to have significantly lower sperm counts and sperm with bad swimming strategies as well.
- [_] 6. Lack of supplements. Folic acid, fish oil, selenium, and zinc sulfate have been shown to improve sperm counts and sperm function. Docosahexaenoic acid, or DHA, which is a derivative of omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oil, for example, has been found to contribute in the mobility of sperm.
- [_] 7. The shower. A Harvard University study found that men with higher levels of phthalates (plastic-softening chemicals) have lower sperm concentration and mobility, low enough to be beneath levels considered by the World Health Organization to be unhealthy. Phthalates are found in many shampoos, soaps, deodorants and shaving creams. It is best to look for natural, phthlate-free products instead.
- [_] 8. Sex toys. It may seem counterintuitive, but certain plastics, including vinyl used in some sex toys, also release phthalates . Glass, silicone, and green sex toys are a safer bet.
- [_] 9. Hot tubs. Frequent use of hot tubs may lower sperm counts, as heat may decrease sperm production. A University of California, San Francisco study found that exposure to hot baths or hot tubs can lead to male infertility, but the effects can sometimes be reversible.
- [_] 10. Computers. Certain occupations may increase risk of infertility, including those associated with extended use of computers.Researchers from the Nascentis Centre for Reproductive Medicine in Cordoba, Argentina and and the Eastern Virginia Medical School. discovered that placing a personal computer using wi-fi near male reproductive organs can reduce sperm quality.
- [_] 11. Fatty foods. Saturated fat, according to a recent Danish study, is liked to reducing sperm counts. Researchers found that young men who ate the most saturated fats had a 38 percent lower concentration of sperm, and 41 percent lower sperm counts in their semen, than those who ate the least fat.
- Men Should Have Healthy Diet Before Conceiving, As Unborn Baby Influenced By Father's Choice Of Food
- Medical Daily:
- Diabetes: Men's Health
"CHILDREN ARE MADE FROM THE SEEDS OF MOTHER AND FATHER"
- "... Children are made from the seeds of mother and father. In order to produce healthy children, what we smoke, what we drink, what we eat, and the type of environment that we live in has a strong effect on the development of the child.
- Several studies have implied that fathers who smoke have abnormal sperm that may result in miscarriages, birth defects, low birth weight babies or stillbirths. The more frequently one smoked, the more increase the number of birth deformities. Babies of smokers tend to be more fragile and have a greater risk of behavioral and learning difficulties later on in life.
- Children born in families where the father is a heavy drinker of alcoholic beverages, suffer psychological damage. These children feel insecure and unloved, because of the unpredictable behavior of the mother or father.
- The husband should have his physician make a thorough examination, to make certain he is not suffering from any infectious or inheritable form of disease, or from any condition, mental or physical, which would indicate that he should not father a child.
REFERENCE INFORMATION FROM:
- "How To Give Birth To A God"
- "How To Create The Perfect Baby"
- A MAN'S HEALTH Father's Sperm Health
- SPERM HEALTH
NUTRITION & STRESS
A WOMAN'S HEALTH:
NUTRITION AND WELL-BEING A MOTHER'S VIEW
STRESS LEVELS AND EMOTIONAL WELL-BEING WHILE EATING HEALTHY FOODS
What I notice about my stress level and emotional well being... There are days when my meals get a little skimpy, or I try indulge in things that aren't so healthy. I've noticed that my emotions and my stress level sky rocket on those days. I cry more, my nerves are on edge, I may even get spells of depression for no apparent reason. When inquiring about this, I've learned through my childbirth educator the link between certain foods and stress. When you eat good things, they give you energy and balance, and you naturally feel great. This is even more true with pregnancy. It gives even greater meaning to the saying "you are what you eat." Sherita Duff, Singer
- ...These girls of the twenty-first century are maturing earlier than last generation's children, and something is very different about their womanly physical attributes and behavior. Could there be a food link to this mystery?
- AMERICA'S DIET Concentrated milk in the form of increased cheese consumption means that concentrated hormones are being consumed. Cow's milk contains hormones, and nursing on cow's milk will deliver these hormones to the human body.
- Should little girls be encouraged to pop estrogen, progesterone, and prolactin pills each day? If they drink cow's milk, that is just what they are doing. If they eat cheese and ice cream, they ingest concentrated forms of these hormones.
AN ACT OF LOVE
L'dia Men-Na'a is Certified Wholistic Health Educator, an Accredited Positive Parenting Facilitator, Certified Childbirth Educator/Doula aNumerologist/Aromatherapist, and an artist.
L'dia uses food as an artistic medium to introduce healthier lifestyle habits to families. Food preparation and cooking can be a stress reliever, by using fresh herbs one benefits from the aromatherapy during the preparation process of each dish.
Learning about health can be an enjoyable engaging process during the S.O.U.P.S. WORKSHOPS Self -Acceptance Of Universal Purpose and Self-Care" Identify your Life Purpose and learn about personalizing your families' meals by focusing on soup as the center.
Make your home a more peaceful and relaxing environment with aromatherapy that is harmonious to ones vibrational make-up. Learning can be so much fun :)
[_] dis-eases associated with nutritional deficiencies
[_] sadness and grief
[_] weakened immune systems
[_] high blood pressure
[_] elderly heart disease
[_] Alzheimer's and dementia
ACTS OF LOVE
We are rushing our children into unhealthy habits that will affect the quality of their lives now and in the future adulthood.
Taking time to cook is an act of love. With modern conveniences and food processors making home made meals are easier, healthier, and made with love.
THE DINNER TABLE
When you go food shopping also include stopping by the flower section at the farmers market or grocery store. Decorate our tables in the kitchen and dining areas. They are our laboratories, the places where family healing begins.
FACEBOOK PAGE PLEASE SHARE: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2299886096952622&id=1639279646346607
S.O.U.P. AND SELF-CARE Phone Consultations & Charts are available 770-912-5800
"We eat meat, but yet meat is not good for us. It becomes a habitual tool. This type of food poisons the blood and goes into the flesh and cannot help but transform and destroy the surface of the flesh. Take, for example, a newborn baby. Many times it's beauty lasts for just a short while and then passes away with its growth. Even in our late 20's and early 30's - because of the life that we live and the frequent eating of poison food - beautiful appearance begins to pass form us so rapidly, until by our 40's and 50's it is nearly completely gone." HTETL2" #14, 111, 166
Protein foods such as: Pork. red meat, eggs, cheese. chicken, and shellfish, as well as other products that come from animals produce a tightness or tension in the body. This tension reduces flexibility and restricts the proper flow of energy through the chakras (energy centers) and cells of the body. It makes it harder to relax. Meat makes the liver work 3 times as much.
Pesticide and herbicide chemicals and cancer-causing hormones are placed in the livestock feed. Today’s livestock are not grown & fed the way our great grandparents raised them 50 years ago. They are not on the farms grazing as you see in the children's story books anymore. The farms have turned into "agri-businesses". The animals are maintained with vast quantities of toxic chemicals, artificial hormones, estradiol, testosterone, & progesterone, pesticides, growth stimulants, insecticides, tranquilizers, radio-active isotopes, herbicides, antibiotics, appetite stimulants & larvicides. The residue of the hormones are transmitted to the people who eat the flesh & drink the milk of these animals. "Recent studies indicate that of all the toxic chemical residues in the American diet, almost all, 95% to 99%, comes from meat, fish, dairy products and eggs. If you want to include pesticides in your diet, these are the foods to eat. Fortunately, you can overwhelmingly reduce your intake of these poisons by eating lower on thefood chain, and not choosing foods of animal origin." A Diet For A New America Pg. #315 John Robbins.
- "A License To Kill" http://www.jt.wholefoodfarmacy.com/2005/ga_home.asp
- “Diet For A New America” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJa3E_zXrCo
- "Fast Food Nation": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5hA3PN0uic
- “Meet Your Meat: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2273569508770398194#
- Google: Meat Glue: What It Is, And What You Should Know
If you do eat meat, follow it up with a fresh salad or fresh fruit. Meat is acid forming and fruit and green leafy vegetables such as green leaf lettuce are alkaline forming.
Vegetarian Food Sources For Protein: There. are many cultures around the world that do not sustain themselves on a high animal protein diet. However they are not protein deficient and have less occurrence of osteoporosis. Protein is necessary for the sustenance of life. Protein is used for growth and repair.
- Fruit: ......................Apricots, avocados, bananas, cherries, dates. figs. grapes, papayas. tomato
- Vegetable:...............Asparagus. broccoli, Brussels sprouts. cauliflower, okra, olives
- Grain:.....................Amaranth Brown rice. millet, oatmeal, quinoa, whole wheat, tortillas
- Legumes & Seeds:All dry beans, lentil, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, sm. red beans, small white beans,
- Herbs:......................Alfalfa. spirulina. sun chlorella
- Sea Vegetable:.........Arame. kombu (reduces some of the gas-inducing qualities of beans), Nori, Wakame,
A MAN'S HEALTH
(On Substance Abuse)..."If it is in your bloodstream it is now in your testicles. So when you manufacture sperm, the sperm which is the new life of you that will go on after you are dead. you have already sentenced your babies to death before they are even born into the world. Do you see why ignorance is a curse?" .... HTGBTG MLF
SANDWHICH: "DLT" Dulse, Green Lettuce, Avocado & Tomato on Whole Wheat Bun
Several studies have implied that fathers who smoke have abnormal sperm that may result in miscarriages, birth defects, low birth weight babies or stillbirths. The more frequently one smoked, the more increase the number of birth deformities. Babies of smokers tend to be more fragile and have a greater risk of behavioral and learning difficulties later on in life. Children born in families where the father is a heavy drinker of alcoholic beverages, suffer psychological damage. These children feel insecure and unloved, because of the unpredictable behavior of the mother or father.
The husband should have his physician make a thorough examination, to make certain he is not suffering from any infectious or inheritable form of disease, or from any condition, mental or physical, which would indicate that he should not father a child.
Referrence information from: "How To Create The Perfect Baby"
WRAPS/BURRITOS: Avocado, Sm Red Beans, Green Leaf Lettuce, Rice Cheedar Cheese, Brown Rice, Orange Slices
SMOOTHIE: "Spicey Dark Chocolate Almond" (rice or almond milk), Banana, Strawberry, Sunflower Seed Butter, Wheat germ, Ginger, Honey, Molasses, Almond extract, Spirulina, Nutmeg, Orange Slices
Traditional Herbs For Male Reproduction Organs:
- [_] Gingko
- [_] Nettles
- [_] Dandelion
- [_] Sarsaparilla
- [_] Ginseng
Traditional Minerals For Male Reproduction Organs:
- [_] Selenium*: Antioxidant, balances immune, system, lymph glands, for pancreas function, prevention of heart-cardiovascular disease, reduces reoccurrence, of cancers: prostate 69%, colon-rectal 64%, lung 34%. Asparagus3, barley, brewer’s yeast, broccoli, brown rice, garlic139, blackstrap molasses, oats57, onion79, seeds, whole grains.
- [_] Zinc*: Important in prostate gland function & growth of the reproductive organs. Legumes, whole grains,brewer’s yeast, pumpkin. seeds, sunflower seeds. Zinc is lowered by kidney disease, cirrhosis of the liver, diabetes, & fiber.
- (* HIV+: nutrients for management)
Nutritionist have indicated that people in developed countries are getting too much protein. When the diet contains more protein than necessary, it can be damaging to your health. Excess protein is broken down in the liver and excreted through the kidneys, causing the kidneys to work harder and excrete more water. Frequent urination causes elimination of important minerals such as Calcium. High intake of animal protein leads to increased risk of individuals developing osteoprosis.
Testicle Glands: Makes the ...
Estrogen: hormone responsible for development of female sexual characteristics.
Testosterone: Male hormone which causes penis, testicles, & scrotum to grow larger, causes larynx to grow larger changing voice. Makes pubic hair, chest, face, back, & underarm hair.
Semen: Gives sperm energy to swim
Sperm: Semen & sperm are ejaculated from the penis. Sperm fertilizes the woman’s (ovum) egg. Millions of sperm are made everyday
Prostate gland: Produces mineral rich fluid that becomes part of semen to nourish & enhance sperm. The nutritional mineral Zinc concentrates most in the prostate area. It’s located under the bladder & in front of rectum. During ejaculation it contracts & tightens squeezing on the vas deferens to push semen & sperm into the urethra. A tea-spoon of semen is ejaculated in 3-4 spurts.
Reference Material & Recommended Reading For Class:
Sperm And Thoughts“The sperm is not fathered by the act of sexual intercourse alone. The sperm is fathered by the thought that is present in the brain that empowers the sperm and becomes the force in the head of the sperm that will finally germinate and fertilize the egg. So you can’t walk around mindless and produce mental giants though it happens accidentally. But if you think about what you are and who you are, you can do it every time. There ain’t no missing. In the condition that we’re in we don’t want to hit and miss. Referrence from: HTGBTG